Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

10 more sleeps...but who's counting?

Where has the time gone. Is it just me or does December fly by? I have about 8 pieces lined up for my magic, but no time. 

I really have a thing for these end tables. I can't believe how ugly different they look before and after {i forgot to take a before}. If you look at my previous posts, you'll get the picture. I used Caribe by Behr, Ralph Lauren Glaze in Tobacco, and sprayed the handles with Oil Rubbed Bronze. . If you haven't used Oil Rubbed Bronze from Rustoleum, YOU BETTER GET A CAN! This stuff is magic.

When we first moved in, everything was gold.

Took off the gold plates and sprayed them with the Oil Rubbed Bronze, just like new. Saved us over a $100 per door, our house has 4 of these locks! That is huge savings, not including every other gold decor in my house. I've also seen this used with silver or brushed nickle spray paint.
Take care!
 

3 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.