Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Find

Oh no. Have you ever accidentally deleted a post? I totally did today. Oh darn!
I'm going to repost my pics. I apologize for any link backs that I have lost in the mess.




 My quaint quail. I just love him.

Here are the furniture finds from today.





And this is my dining room. Any one else have a room like this currently?

One important lesson I have leaarnt from this: Do not press update! Instead press close to reveert to original post.

Party Time! (from Monday on)
kammyskorner
cozylittlehouse
myuncommonsliceofsuburbia
kathewithane
greenwillowpond
wecallitjunkin
handymancraftywoman

4 comments:

  1. Looks like some inspiring finds to up-cycle!!!
    Can't wait to see how they turn out.... :)
    xx Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like both my living room and dining room! Quite a line up for painting - good luck. Love the quail - I have a whole collection of them in various sizes and materials. I don't have one opened like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little quail - so adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little quail, and that cabinet/wardrobe thing is great! Yeah, my living room has looked like that more than once. Thank you for sharing this at my History & Home Link Party this week, take care - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.