Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I Found My Green Thumb

Happy Tuesday! Hope the weather has been warm in your neck of the woods. We've been treated with warn temps and I was able to plant my flowers. The rule of thumb in Alberta is after May long. Fingers crossed I'm OK. I have also been working on various paint projects, which I will share later this week. Until them, enjoy some of my lovely flowers.

Hello Lilly. This was a steal at Costco. I was fortunate to have a lady that knew a thing or two about Lilly's, helping me pick the right one. Bloom my little baby.


I also planted some trailing Begonia's. Can't wait for the planters to fill in. I'll post pictures in a few weeks. They look a little sad and sparse right now. 








I have a planter of trailing Fuchsia's. These will look gorgeous in the summer. I have a perfect spot on my deck at the lake.


These next few are perennials from my back yard. I love flowers that bloom every year for free! I have to confess, I planted none of these. They all came with the house,when we bought it.






Do you plant flowers? First year for me. Wish me luck!




The best part about my flowers, they get to move with us too! Sorry new home owners :)




Party Time!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! When we moved three years ago I brought all that I could. Leaving behind some of the plants in the ground felt like leaving a child to me! That's a little dramatic but you know what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.