Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Coffee Table Make-Over #2

So, I haven't had much luck with this coffee table. Do you ever paint a piece and look at it for a bit then think 'naw not the right color'. I had one of those times.





I found the table in the basement looking all sad and orange.


 First color choice. You can check out the post here. Meh. Looks ok. Plain. Neutral. Not really my style.



Nope. Not my favorite piece. Since I had some Duck Egg Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in the cupboard, why not try that.


Much better. Not sure if I will part with this one. Don't know where I'll put it, but I likey.




I am loving Duck Egg right now. Perfect color for the lake or to freshen up the house. 

How many projects have you re-done?

Linked up @


504mainthepinjunkiemyrepurposedlifecommongroundaglimpseinsideblogmissmustardseedshabbynest

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tabatha,
    Love your coffee table! I give you a lot of credit for re-doing it. Duck egg blue is one of my fave colors. I used a similar color on an old metal drawer cabinet and school locker. Hope you'll come over to my blog and see them. I'm now following you, visiting from Miss Mustard Seed's. linky party.

    Doreen
    http://altered-artworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tabatha,

    I love the table and the way you to accessorized it.

    Patti
    A Perfect Solution VA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the color too! Much better!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.