Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Chic By You Wednesday Linky Party #10

Hello. Happy Hump Day! It's all down hill from here. I have some great features from last week.

My favorite is from orphans with makeup. Mary did such a great job turning this dresser into a change table. Wish I had this furniture when my girls were babies.


Crowd favorite was this table from a junk chick life. Paige received this piece for free and turned it into a gem. Looks perfect.


And who isn't hunting for the perfect teacher gift always. This Abundant Life Blog has inspired me to make a nice plant for my girls teachers. Love it!!

Jute wrapped pots

Thanks for sharing your fabulous projects with me, and don't forget to grab a button on the side. Ok, lets get this party started!

A few things before we start.
1. Please link up only your original posts.
2. Please back link to this page or use my button in the post. I will only feature posts that link back.
3. Visit other links and leave a comment. Lets pay it forward. Karma people!
4. Follow me, to catch the party every week.

Most importantly, have fun sharing with each other.




6 comments:

  1. Good morning Tabatha and thank you for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature, so thrilled. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tabatha, it's my first time joining your fun party and thanks for hosting! I hope you will stop by mine too at Cooking & Crafting with J&J!
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invitation Tabatha - happy to be here !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting My Cozy Corner and thank you for hosting a delightful party.
    Joyously,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features! Thanks for sharing these wonderful ideas here. I am currently trying to help my cousin to arrange a garden party. The party will be held at most beautiful garden party places Miami. I’ll suggest her to use these ideas in her party.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.