Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Chic By You Wednesday Linky Party #9

Hello. Happy Hump Day. 

I'm so excited to share with you my features from last week. 


D.D. from ddscottage does some amazing work. I'm always amazed at the fabulous pieces she finds and paints, even posting during renovations. Great work!


I love the Farragoz Clock Face from Lucy @ patinaparadise. I'm a new follower to her blog and new fan of her work.


Lastly, but not least. I want to share this Drum Table by Paige @ ajunkchicklife. I know this piece has been featured a bunch this week. It deserves all the attention it gets!

Thanks for sharing your fabulous projects with me, and don't forget to grab a button on the side. Ok, lets get this party started!

A few things before we start.
1. Please link up only your original posts.
2. Please back link to this page or use my button in the post. I will only feature posts that link back.
3. Visit other links and leave a comment. Lets pay it forward. Karma people!
4. Follow me, to catch the party every week.

Most importantly, have fun sharing with each other.






3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the linkup Tabatha! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Tabatha and thank you so much for the feature!
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.