Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Move is in Full Swing

Hello. Hope everyone is having a fabulous week. Sorry I haven't been posting....we're right in the middle of the move. It has been so hectic, packing and and loading. Hubby took most of our stuff last weekend, with him to Saskatoon. We were left with mattresses, clothes and kitchen stuff. We're heading down to Saskatoon today after school (Yay! 5 hour drive!). Going to check out our new house, register in the new school and A has cheer try-outs in the evening. Then off to the lake. I can't wait for this to be over. It has been a long 6 months, without hubby. I never thought in a million years we would live like this. He is such a vital part of our family, from helping the girls get ready for school in the morning, to just watching the kids shows with them. We've had our ups and downs in those months, mostly with the kids. But I see the light at the end of the tunnel right now. I'm so close to having us all back together, I can make it 2 more weeks. Our house won't be ready until end of July, so we'll be at the lake till then. At least we are only 1.5 hrs away from Saskatoon. Anyways, I'll post a few pics of the new house when we get back on Monday. Wish me luck!!!

Here's our vision for the dining room. What do you think?


They have the same light at Ikea, for like $80. I found the chairs at a store in Edmonton, for $100 a chair. Not bad, considering the real ones are like $750. They're not real Eames, but almost identical. Check them out here. And hubby is building me a table....eventually. Lol. He says in 6 months, I say by September.


They were featured on nordicdesign. I am loving the Nordic and Scandinavian decor!! Simple, yet rustic. 

There you have it. Hope to get back to posting soon. Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Tabatha! Oh, goodness! Moving is such a stressful time! Wishing you much rest...'cause you're going to need it! LOL. I still don't have all the boxes unpacked from our move into our Colonial. Anyhoo, wanted to pop in for a quick visit! Have a great weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.