Hello. Hope your feeling ambitious? I think I am. Megin over at vmg206 is challenging her readers to a Pinterest Challenge. Pick 6 Pins this week that you will commit to make over the next 6 weeks. Every week post a picture of the Pin and your project! Super easy.
I love to Pin, but don't really follow through with them. I have decided all of my projects will benefit my home or that I would really love to make. Warning- I may not follow this order.
1. Arrow Sign- I'm going to do this with dollar store signs. Cheap DIY.
2. Puppy Bed- I have a vintage octagon table I have been saving for this project. Cali will love it!
3. Bedazzled Light Switch Plate- Do I have to say more?
4. Door Mat Decor- Spray painted door mat. Very Chic.
5. Chevron Mailbox- Wait till you see mine right now.
6. Lake Sign- I'm thinking I'll grab a door from the Re-Store and get started. I have a close friend that would love this!
I think I'll have my work cut out for me. Wish me luck!
Thanks for stopping by and take care.