Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Chic By You Wednesday Linky Party #8

Hello. Hope your having a great week. I can't complain in my neck of the woods. Weather is warm and the sun is shining. I think it's time I start these parties back up. I love seeing everyone's projects and creations. Since I don't have any features, as it's been awhile. I'm going to start with some of my most popular posts.

This first piece was one of my starting out projects. First time using Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint. You can check out the post here.


This is another popular piece. There is something about red that everyone loves. Check out the how-to here.


 I love turning old headboards into chalkboards, Find out how to make your own here.


 Lastly, this piece is a recent one, but took quite a few features. You can check out the making here.


Lets get this party started.

 A few things
1. Please link up only your original posts.
2. Please back link to this page or use my button in the post. I will only feature posts that link back.
3. Visit other links and leave a comment. Lets pay it forward. Karma!
4. Follow me, to catch the party every week.

Most importantly, have fun sharing with each other.



4 comments:

  1. Tabatha hi! I'm new to your blog. Thank you so much for letting me participate. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite to share at your party and for visiting my blog earlier and and leaving a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for inviting me to your party Tabatha! I just linked up! Will sign up to follow and get future notices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite, Tabatha! So many gorgeous pieces you've created. Love that red!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.