Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pinterest Inspiration Thursday #2

Hello. Valentines is tomorrow! I'm kinda pinked out right now, and decided to post my romantic pins from Pinterest. I have been loving this clock. When I find the perfect one...watch out bedazzler!


Unfortunately there is no back link for his gem.

Next. This gorgeous light switch plate.


Again, no back link. But I think I would do this myself. {future project}

Lastly, a relaxing bath.


I really want to make a cedar bench for my en suite soaker tub. {one more to-do}

Hope you enjoyed my Romantic Pins.

Thank you and take care.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pretty pins. And thanks for the visit....Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.