Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Stepping Up My Guest Bathroom


This year, we will have more friends and family staying at our house. Just because! So I wanted to step up my guests' experience. I want them to feel at home. My hubby has made me promise that I will wait for major changes to the guest room, until he is done his night courses in spring. 

I started with a little staining of the oak trim, you can see here. I would like to refinish the doors on the cabinets. I'm not a big fan of the rounded profile doors, so I found a fix. Not sure on the color yet.



Maybe I'll keep them white, with a fresh coat.

I saw this idea on Pinterest. I managed to rummage up these items in one stop at Good Will for less than $5.


I hate it when your staying at someones house, and you forget to bring q-tips. Problem solved for my guests.


Some extra toiletries. I read on Pinterest, to collect samples from hotels. And that's what I've been doing on our ski trips this winter. I usually bring our own shampoo and conditioner, etc. I also put in some other samples {and items my family doesn't like} oops. Is that bad? The products are good, just not for us. 


I love these serving trays. Perfect for storing jewelry and watches at bed time. You could even empty your change onto it?


Lastly, I placed this right outside of the shower. This way if you forget, it's a quick reach! Hope you find some useful ideas for your bathroom or the one for guests.

Thank you and take care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.