Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Inspiration Thursday #1

Alright, I'm going to try something new. I'm going to start sharing my favorite pins every week. I tell ya, if I spent a quarter of the time blogging, that I spend on Pinterest.....I'd be a great blogger. But I feel lazy sometimes and just plain tired after work and kids, that I find it hard to sit down and work some more. For me it comes in streaks, inspiration must hit. 

Some of my favorite pins this week include


I am lovin this lamp. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I came across her blog, selah joy company. Checkout her home tour. I was drooling and pinning like crazy. 

Next


Nothing gets my country girl more excited than some rust and chippy paint. There are too many good things going on in this picture for me to start. This came from Laura at 52 flea


Lastly, This diagonal feature wall. I have a similar wall space in my bedroom, minus the side windows. I think this would look perfect!

Here's a little inspiration from my Pinterest page. You can follow me at here.

Thank you and take care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.